Oilfield maintenance services with a partnering approach
In addition to trusted oilfield construction in Alberta and British Columbia, Cormode & Dickson Construction (1983) Ltd. offers scheduled oilfield maintenance services as well as turnkey shutdown management services for the oil, gas and petroleum industry. As with every project that bears our name, our partnering approach allows us to ensure every detail is taken care of.
For everything we construct, we offer preventative maintenance services for peak performance:
- Compressor station maintenance and construction.
- Power plant maintenance management and construction.
- Meter station maintenance management.
- Pipeline maintenance and remediation.
- Vessel maintenance and repair.
Your oilfield maintenance managers for turnkey shutdown
From budgetary estimates to complete turnkey management, Cormode & Dickson offers a full-service package. Our experienced project teams can take your shutdown/turnaround requirements and fully schedule and coordinate all necessary services and materials.
Our planning personnel maintain ongoing contact with key industry providers and can access parts and services for flare stacks, towers, refractory services, cranes, chemical and steam cleaning, hydrovac and more. We also offer 24 hour emergency services for repair or replacement of pall and nutter rings, tower internals, exchanger parts, gaskets, valves, etc.
Superior accountability in maintenance management
When it comes to oilfield maintenance services, we are as committed to recording and reporting in the office as we are to safety and environmental integrity in the field:
- Daily site meetings and cost tracking reports ensure all parties are informed and on track through stringent coordination and cost control.
- Daily project reports provide real-time information and allow immediate adjustments of schedules on an ongoing basis.
Every project provides opportunities for continuous learning and ongoing improvement of our oilfield maintenance services. Contact us today!