Working beyond expectations
Building on our reputation in the design and construction of downstream petroleum related facilities, we’ve taken our “value-added” design and construction approach to the heavy industrial upstream oil and gas sector.
Whether it’s plant shutdowns and turnarounds, the installation and maintenance of vessels, or 24-hour emergency repair or replacement, Cormode & Dickson is the right company for the job.
Shutdown maintenance − intensity and efficiency every time
When it comes to shutdown maintenance, we bring together a qualified group of managers, equipment and front line crews who are experienced in all aspects of a planned shutdown:
- Flare stacks
- Refractory services
- Chemical and steam cleaning
- Repair or replacement of pall and nutter rings, exchanger parts, gaskets, valves, etc.
- Vessel repair and replacement
- Demolition work
- Vacuum services
- Boiler services
- River intake repair or replacement
- Water plants
- Development of task lists (overall planning)
- PSV service or replacement
- Procurement and transportation of materials
- Piping modifications
- Confined space entry
- Furnace repairs
- Glycol system repairs
- Structural support modifications and repairs
- Demister pad repairs or replacements
- Replacement of pall and nutter rings
- Internal and external coatings for pipe, tanks and vessels
We thoroughly understand and are committed to maintaining an intense schedule in order to have your facility running at peak performance on time and within your budget expectations. Our stringent quality control standards and dedication to safety ensure that every aspect of your project meets code, as well as client and environmental requirements.
Contact our staff in Edmonton, Calgary, Burnaby or Kelowna today to discuss how Cormode & Dickson can become a valuable and trusted partner in the operation of your facility.