For oilfield construction services, Cormode is synonymous with excellence
Throughout Western Canada and the Northwest Territories, the Cormode & Dickson name has become synonymous with excellence in oilfield construction services. In everything we do, from design and construction of petroleum related facilities to scheduled maintenance to turnkey shutdown management, we take a “value-added” approach when working with clients.
Looking for an experienced oil and gas construction company?
Our Heavy Industrial Division is staffed by qualified petroleum engineering consultants, oilfield specialists and front line crews, who are ready for any challenge. Our comprehensive oilfield construction services include:
- Construction of new facilities (including pipelines)
- Wellhead tie-ins, including gathering systems
- Pipelines (steel, plastic, composite)
- Modifications and additions to existing facilities
- Compressor station maintenance and construction
- Power plant maintenance and construction
- Meter Station construction and installation
- Maintenance – both plant and field
- Installation, maintenance or repair of vessels
- Turnkey plant shutdowns and turnarounds
Expert plant and oilfield building contractor at your service
From our offices in Edmonton and Calgary, Alberta, Kelowna and Burnaby, B.C., as well as field and satellite office in Zama City, Alberta, our petroleum engineering consultants can be dispatched to field or plant locations. We are licensed to work in B.C., Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba, and have all the equipment and resources to complete your project to your expectations.
Contact us today for more information about our oilfield construction services and to find out how our experienced oil and gas construction company can be of service for years to come.